Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Look No. 439: Just Breathe...


Happy May my lovelies!

Before I begin, I do want to apologize for the horrid "censored" in the middle of this photo but my blog feeds don't allow for the naughty bits to be showed. I also apologize for not posting in a few days but I find that sometimes I go through a creative block so I just needed a bit of a breather from blogging to regroup before I begin another busy month of blogging.

On May 5th, another round of The Darkness Monthly Event (TDME) will be opening up and it appears it's going to be another great month with a number of great designers participating in this event. The sponsors for this upcoming round are: ArisArisB&W, Avenge, Doux, Drastic, GiuliaDesign, Gizza, Identity and Zombie Suicide. Other participants are: Alma Makeup, Arabic Tattoos, Baxe, BDKX, Body Mod, Byrne, Candy Crunchers, Charme, CNZ, Corpus, Cute Boheme, DaneMarkz, Distorted Dreams, Emerald Couture, Endless Pain Tattoos, Eternal Flame, Facepalm. Faster Pussycat, Get Frocked, Ghee, Grumble, IP Nails, IronCraft Designs, JR Wolf Creations, KiB Designs, KPoses, Letituier, Mila, Moolala, Moondance Boutique, Pharmacist, Pinup, PosESioN, PoSex, Queen of Ink, Shanghai, Sinful Curves, Slackgirl, [SM]art, Sweet Dreams, TheBeautifulOnes, The Crone, U-Design, Valena, Vestigium, W:6 and Xen's Hats & Apparel. In this post I'll be showing you exclusives from Vestigium and W:6. The event will run until May 31st.

I'm wearing 2 tattoos in this post and they are both from Vestigium and both can be found at The Darkness Monthly Event (TDME). On my upper body, I'm wearing a tattoo called Aegle. On my leg, I'm wearing a tattoo called Fractal. Both tattoos are applier only for Belleza, Maitreya Lara and Slink mesh bodies. They are only available in black ink with 3 shade options: light, medium and dark.

The barely there fishnet top I'm wearing is one of W:6's exclusives at The Darkness Monthly Event (TDME) called Sasha Fishnet Top. It's fitted mesh made to fit Slink Hourglass/Physique, Belleza Isis/Venus/Freya, Eve Pulpy/Slim, TMP and Maitreya Lara mesh bodies. It comes packed with a 12-color HUD.

The hair I'm wearing is a new store release from Exile Hair called Breakeven. There are 10 color pack options to choose from but if you can't decide which color you want, you can buy the All or Nothing pack (fatpack). A demo is available.

The beautiful skin I'm wearing is WoW Skins' exclusive at Designer Circle called Voshie. It's a Catwa applier available in 6 skin tone options: Milk, Tan, Bronze, Dark Tan, Golden and Caffe. Each tone comes packed with a dark brow and no brow options. The shape I'm wearing is the Voshie Bento Shape and it's sold separate from the applier. It's copy/modifiable but I do want to let you know that I did NOT modify the face/head in anyway.

Finally, the poses I'm using in the photo above and in the first photo below are from [West End]. It's one of the poses in their new pose set called Breathing Space. It's a 5-pose set and it's free at The Unknown Hunt. The hunt runs until May 21st.

I hope you like what I have to show you. Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette






⊰♥⊱ T O P ⊰♥⊱
W:6 - Sasha Fishnet Top *EXCLUSIVE @ TDME*


Important W:6 store information
Inworld StoreMarketplaceFacebookFlickr

Owner/Designer: Walker666








⊰♥⊱ T A T T O O S ⊰♥⊱
Vestigium - Aegle *EXCLUSIVE @ TDME*

Vestigium - Fractal *EXCLUSIVE @ TDME*


Important VESTIGIUM store information


Owner/Designer: Lu Scorpio






⊰♥⊱ H A I R ⊰♥⊱
Exile Hair - Breakeven - Grayscale Color Pack *NEW STORE RELEASE*


Important EXILE HAIR store information


Owner/Designer: Kavar Cleanslate






⊰♥⊱ B O D Y    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Maitreya - Mesh Body Lara v4.1
Owner/Designer: Onyx Leshelle





⊰♥⊱ M E S H / B E N T O    H E A D    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Catwa - Catya (Bento) v1.14
Owner/Designer: Catwa Clip






⊰♥⊱ E Y E S    A P P L I E R    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Suicidal Unborn - Luminous Eyes / Fatpack *NEW STORE RELEASE*
Owner/Designer: Eleanor Cyberstar






⊰♥⊱ S K I N    A P P L I E R    &    S H A P E    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
WoW Skins - Voshie Catwa Bento Applier - Dark Tan *EXCLUSIVE @ DESIGNER CIRCLE*

WoW Skins - Voshie Bento Shape *EXCLUSIVE @ DESIGNER CIRCLE*


Important WoW SKINS store information


Owner/Designer: Sawsan SecretSpy






⊰♥⊱ F E A T U R E D    P O S E ( S )    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
[West End] - Breathing Space - Poses 2 & 3 *FREE HUNT GIFT @ THE UNKNOWN HUNT*




Important [WEST END] store information


Owners/Designers: Beloved Ruby, Chezzy Slade and Tawny Dinzeo






⊰♥⊱ L I G H T I N G ⊰♥⊱
Creator: Stefan Buscaylet






⊰♥⊱ P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N ⊰♥⊱
Violette's Closet

No comments:

Post a Comment