Sunday, October 15, 2017

Look No. 522: Wanting, Needing and Waiting For You...To Justify My Love


Hello again my lovelies!

Boy oh boy do I have a lot of event goodies for you! But before I talk about what I have going on, I want to send out a hearty congratulations to all the winners of Bloggies (BVN Blogger and Vloggers Awards) that was announced today. If you want to see the results, please visit the Blogger & Vlogger Network site for the winners list.

Now, to the business at hand...

Insanya is participating in the Black Fair that ends on October 20th, Carol G. Tattoo Wear is at eBento-The Event that closes on October 31st, :: SAGA :: is at The Dark Style Fair 5 (TDSF5) that runs until November 4th, Dark Passions-Koffin Nails is at The Wash Cart Sale that closes on November 1st and Lilo's FIT is at The Darkness Monthly Event (TDME) that closes on November 1st.

I hope you like what I have to show you. Until next time...happy shopping!

Violette




S T Y L E  •  C R E D I T S




T O P    &    T H O N G

Insanya | Tape Top


Designed to fit Belleza Isis/Venus/Freya, Slink Hourglass/Physique and Maitreya Lara mesh bodies • Comes packed with a color HUD


Where To Buy



Insanya | Mesh Thong G-String - Pack 2 Solids | BLACK FAIR Exclusive


Designed to fit Belleza Isis/Venus/Freya, Slink Hourglass/Physique and Maitreya Lara mesh bodies • The bows on the thong are removable • Comes packed with a color HUD



Other important INSANYA store information

Owner/Designer | Tatyana Ultsch






T A T T O O

Carol G. Tattoo Wear | Fun Color Tattoo | EBENTO Exclusive


An applier only tattoo with 4 shades for Belleza, Slink, TMP, Maitreya Lara and Omega-compatible mesh bodies




Important CAROL G. TATTOO WEAR store information

Owner/Designer | Carolina Gaelyth






B O D Y    U S E D

Maitreya | Mesh Body Lara v4.1


Where To Buy

Owner/Designer | Onyx Leshelle








H A I R

Truth Hair | Imani - Blonde HUD


Where To Buy

Owner/Designer | Truth Hawks






N A I L / T O E    A P P L I E R    U S E D

Dark Passions-Koffin Nails | Pumpkin Spice | THE WASH CART SALE Exclusive








These are not mesh nails; only appliers for Slink, Maitreya Lara and Omega compatible mesh/Bento Hands • Each of the appliers above are sold separately




Important DARK PASSIONS-KOFFIN NAILS store information

Owner/Designer | Bcreative Wilde






H E A D P I E C E    &    F A C E    J E W E L S

:: SAGA :: | Day of the Dead Face Jewels | TDSF5 Exclusive





:: SAGA :: | Day of the Dead Head Band | TDSF5 Exclusive




The HUDS shown above are included • The head band is re-sizable




Important :: SAGA :: store information

Owner/Designer | Christel Morane






B E N T O    H E A D    U S E D

Catwa | Catya v3.0


Where To Buy

Owner/Designer | Catwa Clip






S H A P E    U S E D

Lilo's FIT | Kim Shape for Catwa Catya | TDME Exclusive


Comes packed with 2 copy/modify/no transfer shapes designed for Maitreya Lara Mesh Body • Also includes 8 eyebrow shapes

NOTE: I am wearing the blogger's copy of this shape which is not modifiable so you can see how the creator intended it to look



Important LILO'S FIT store information

Owner/Creator | Taliacrista






S K I N    A P P L I E R    U S E D

Glam Affair | Renee Catwa Applier - America


Where To Buy

Owner/Designer | Aida Ewing






O T H E R  •  C R E D I T S


P O S E ( S )    U S E D

FMS Poses | Pose 426 | NEW Store Release


Where To Buy

Owner/Creator | Fanfan Mills






FoxCity | Show Off Pose Set - Pose 5

FoxCity | Souffle Bento Poses - Pose 1


Where To Buy

Owner/Creator | Satomi Masukami






L I G H T I N G    A I D    U S E D

LUMIPro 2017 v3


Where To Buy

Owner/Creator | Stefan Buscaylet



*** I cannot be held responsible if a designer decides not to sell an item I've listed above in their inworld and/or Marketplace store(s). That is the designer's decision alone. ***


No comments:

Post a Comment